Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your Android phone or tablet with the free Google Docs app. With Google Docs you can:
– Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
– Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
– Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
– Get stuff done anytime — even without an internet connection.
– Add and respond to comments.
– Never worry about losing your work — everything is automatically saved as you type.
A Special Summer Deal Just For You! Exclusive In-game discounts! Download the game to unlock the deal! Become an action hero like Arnold Schwarzenegger in the new game of modern war - Mobile Strike! Build a base, control the action,…
Orbot is a free proxy app that empowers other apps to use the internet more securely. Orbot uses Tor to encrypt your Internet traffic and then hides it by bouncing through a series of computers around the world. Tor is…
Battery Widget is an elegant 1x1 widget which helps you monitor your battery level status and boost battery life through several powerful features: - Battery Percentage Monitor: Beautiful widget depicting the animated battery charge level on your home screen. -…