Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your Android phone or tablet with the free Google Docs app. With Google Docs you can:
– Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
– Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
– Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
– Get stuff done anytime — even without an internet connection.
– Add and respond to comments.
– Never worry about losing your work — everything is automatically saved as you type.
You’ve been robbed! Explore this endless runner as TALKING TOM and TALKING ANGELA to chase down the robber and get your gold back! Discover new worlds, different running styles and grab boosts on the go. Running will pay off -…
Fly a jetpack and destroy your enemies in Jetpack Joyride! From the creators of Fruit Ninja comes yet another fun smartphone game that will keep you entertained for a very long time. Jetpack Joyride puts you in the shoes of…
DU Battery Saver is a FREE battery saving app that makes your battery last longer, and can help you get up to 50% more battery life for your Android phone! Over 400 million users around the world love DU Battery…