c:geo is an open source, full-featured, always ready-to-go client for (unofficial) and offers basic support for other geocaching platforms (like Opencaching). It does not require a web browser or exports – just download and start right features:
– View caches on a Live Map
– Use Google Maps or OpenStreet Maps
– Search for caches by various criteria
– Log your finds online or offline
– Store cache information on your device
– Create and manage waypoints
– Navigate using compass, map, or other apps
– Import/Export GPX files
– Full support for trackables
– Offline caching functions including offline mapsc:geo is a simple to use but powerful geocaching client with a lot of additional features. All you need to get started is an existing account on or another geocaching platform (like Opencaching).
Find caches using the live map or by using one of the many search to a cache or a waypoint of a cache with the built-in compass function, the map or hand over the coordinates to various external apps ( Radar, Google Navigation, StreetView, Locus, Navigon, Sygic and many more).Store cache information to your device directly from as well as via GPX file import to have it available whenever you want.
You can manage your stored caches in different lists and can sort and filter them according to your needs.
Stored caches together with offline map files or static maps can be used to find caches without an internet connection ( when roaming). Logs can be posted online or stored offline for later submission or exported via field and discover trackables, manage your trackable inventory and drop a trackable while posting a cache can also become beta tester to help us improve c:geo with just one click: in PlayStore cannot be answered!
If you have problems installing or using c:geo please first have a look at our FAQ: If there are still problems, contact support via you would like to know why c:geo needs the permissions requested, please check for an explanation.