Drug Reference Health Professi free download
From Abilify to Zyrtec and nearly every drug in between, Mosby’s Drug Reference for Health Professions, 3rd Edition is the must-have item for every current or aspiring health professional in the field today. Filled with the details you need to know about your clients’ or patients’ medications, this edition features concise, reliable information that is easy to navigate and simple to follow. Key details are presented in short monographs for 1,000 generic drugs (including 4,500 trade-name drugs) that are listed alphabetically. Precautions and considerations sections are written with health professionals in mind to ensure that you have the most relevant and current content applicable to your field of practice.
• Up-to-date information throughout includes new chemotherapy, ophthalmic, and other pertinent drugs.
• Monograph sections include: drug name, pronunciation, trade name(s), category and schedule, classification, mechanism of action, pharmacokinetics, availability, indications and dosages, contraindications, interactions (drug, herbal, and food), diagnostic test effects, side effects, serious reactions, and precautions and considerations.
• The precautions and considerations sections for each drug monograph are written specifically for the health professions and include important information on storage and administration, highlighting those drugs that require special care in order to maintain potency.
• Useful appendices cover topics such as Error-Prone Drug Name Abbreviations with the Joint Commission’s most up-to-date “Do Not Use” list, Normal Laboratory Values, English-to-Spanish Drug Phrase Translator, and more.
• Lifespan content presents geriatric, pediatric, and pregnancy considerations, providing the answers you need when working with a variety of clients.
• Easy-to-spot icons identify special drug information, including IV compatibilities/incompatibilities and high alert warnings.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
• Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
• An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ (‘*’ or ‘?’) to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
• Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
• Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
• ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
• ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
• ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
• Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
• *NEW* Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use dictionary together with other apps
***This is a fully functional 30-day trial version***
Get MORE by purchasing the full version of the Mosby’s Drug Reference for Health Professions:
• Feature-complete license for unlimited time
• Offline mode – look up words without an internet connection
• Premium Support – our support team will help you