First Bus Travel Information Apk
The Official First Bus App for the UK makes bus travel even easier.
Our App enables you to find the time of your Next Bus, plan your journey, get updates on any service changes or disruptions and see real time information for bus stops across the UK where available. Other features include; route maps showing the location of bus stops, timetables and details of our tickets and fares. You can also save your favourite stops so you can check times at a glance.
Install it now for free, and get on board with First.
Our features in full:
• Search by service number or destination in ‘Travel Info’ and find live or scheduled bus times for over 300,000 bus stops across Great Britain in ‘Next Bus’ (see notes)
• Set ‘Stop Alerts’ so you know when you are approaching your stop
• Look up route maps for all bus services in Great Britain (see notes)
• The ability to save your favourite bus stop so you can quickly check the time of your next bus
• Create a personal timetable to suit your journey by departure and arrival times, route, direction of travel, day of the week and even the time of day between two locations on any First Bus route
• Up to date news and information about First Bus services
• Details of ticket types and fares available on First Bus networks
• Contact details for First customer services with links to Twitter and Facebook sites where available
Next Bus and Route Maps features use data supplied by Traveline. We always try to provide as accurate and detailed route and service information as we possibly can but sometimes this can be affected by the data available to us. If you notice anything missing, or would like to suggest an improvement, please let us know using the link;
To see a full list of the areas where live real time, next bus information is available please visit;
The red line representing the route between bus stops is generated automatically and may occasionally deviate from the actual route taken. As routing technology improves we’ll provide updates.
Before reporting errors we would recommend you uninstall and reinstall the App. As with most general IT problems, turning it ‘on and off again’ can cure most general issues. If this doesn’t work, please contact us; we’ll be happy to help.
To report an issue with your app, please visit;