Strategic board game.
Play the ancient game Go (Weiqi, Igo, Baduk) against your computer.
User interface for GNU Go ( included).
GNU Go is an AI engine that plays Go at about 8 to 12 kyu strength.
– play against human or computer opponent
– choose from one of ten AI strengths
– different board sizes
– adjustable handicap and Komi
– Japanese and Chinese scoring rules
– one-touch board zoom
– support of move variations
– unlimited undo/redo of moves
– highlighting of last three moves
– visualization of opponents final territory
– auto save/load current game
– save/load games (sgf format)
– share current game (eg. via email attachment, google Drive, Bluetooth)
– open external .sgf files with 3rd party apps (eg. from email attachment, file manager/SD card, Internet browser)
– (English) description of game rules can be found in ‘Menu -> Info -> Game rules’