Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your Android phone or tablet with the free Google Docs app. With Google Docs you can:
– Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
– Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
– Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
– Get stuff done anytime — even without an internet connection.
– Add and respond to comments.
– Never worry about losing your work — everything is automatically saved as you type.
Panda robot is here to teach you about environmental protection! Work with him to clean up the city! It is going to need some work! Fun features: - Run a working water treatment plant; - Clean the BabyBus building windows…
Discover thousands of inspiring route guides, download detailed topo maps, and navigate your outdoor adventures with ViewRanger. Share your adventures and inspire others to discover new places! Perfect for backcountry exploring or simply days out in the WEAR™ • Navigate…
Need a little more calm in your life? You’ve come to the right app! Calm can help you meditate, sleep, relax and much more. By downloading this app, you’ll discover how meditation can improve your mood - and your life.…