IG Trading download
Losses can exceed deposits.
Get the IG app for fast, efficient trading on the go with the world’s No. 1 CFD and spread betting provider.* Tap in to thousands of global markets including forex, shares, indices and commodities. Identify opportunities with a range of features, such as sophisticated charts, news, alerts, analysis tools and more.
So download the IG app now and take your trading to the next level.
DEAL QUICKLY AND SECURELY
– Trade CFDs, spread bet, buy and sell shares – all from one app*
– Benefit from secure 256-bit SSL encryption technology
– Over 99% of deals transacted in seconds or less**
– Manage your risk with a range of stop and limit orders
– Set price alerts and react instantly to trading opportunities
– Trade shares with direct market access (DMA)*
– View live prices on global markets
– Customise watchlists to track your favourites
– Get breaking news from Reuters
– Track market trends with our intuitive charts
– Apply a variety of technical indicators and drawing tools
– Save chart layouts for seamless analysis across all platforms
DISCOVER THOUSANDS OF MARKETS
– Shares: a huge range of global shares such as Apple and BP
– Forex: over 90 FX pairs including EUR/USD and GBP/USD
– Indices: the FTSE 100 and all major global stock indices
– Commodities: gold, silver, copper, oil and many more
SHARE DEALING FOR UK, IRELAND AND AUSTRALIAN CLIENTS
– Buy and sell a wide range of local and international stocks
– Access live, real-time prices sourced from multiple venues
– Trade ‘at quote’ or via direct market access – available as standard
* spread betting and CFD provider: for CFDs, based on revenue excluding FX, published financial statements, July 2014; number of active UK financial spread betting accounts (Investment Trends UK Leveraged Trading Report October 2014). Spread betting and share dealing accounts are for UK and Ireland clients only.
** of trades executed in seconds: average per month, IG globally (12 months to June 2015).
Australia and New Zealand:
Losses can exceed deposits. Refer to our PDS. Issued by IG Markets Limited ABN 84 099 019 851. Australian Financial Services No. Issuer Licence in New Zealand, FSP No. 18923
* IG offers CFD trading in Singapore through IG Asia Pte Ltd (Co. Reg No. 200510021K). Spread betting is not available in Singapore. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks and costs involved by reading the Risk Disclosure Statement available at
IG is a trading name of IG Markets Ltd and IG Markets South Africa Limited. International accounts are offered by IG Markets Limited in the UK (FCA Number 195355), a juristic representative of IG Markets South Africa Limited (FSP No 41393). South African residents are required to obtain the necessary tax clearance certificates in line with their foreign investment allowance and may not use credit or debit cards to fund their international account.
IG provides execution only services and enters into principal to principal transactions with its clients on IG’s prices. Such trades are not on exchange. Whilst IG is a regulated FSP (number 41393), CFDs with IG are not regulated by the FAIS Act and IG does not provide advisory or intermediary services
IG Bank SA offers CFD Trading in Switzerland. IG Bank SA is registered at 42, Rue du Rhône, 1204 Geneva, registered and supervised by FINMA.
IG Bank clients, please contact support@ in case you require assistance.
United Arab Emirates:
IG Limited offers CFD Trading in the Dubai International Financial Centre. IG is a trading name of IG Limited a company registered at 2702 & 2703 Level 27, Tower 2, Al Fattan Currency House, DIFC, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. IG is authorised and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority under Firm’s reference No. (F001780).