Indian Rail Guide app
Indian Rail Guide is a complete travel companion app for the frequent travellers of Indian Railways. With Indian Railway Guide, you can access train ticket status (PNR enquiry), train timetable, train live running information (train enquiry), train seat availability, train fare, train arrivals/departures at a station and much more from your mobile. Indian Railway Guide app has the following train enquiry features,
1. Store your train tickets using PNR and access them even when you are offline!
2. Receive automatic updates to your mobile whenever your ticket status changes. No more manual checking of wait-listed tickets!
3. Find train schedule using train number or train name
4. Find trains between two railway stations
5. Get train schedule (with offline access) and current running status of any train
6. Get a list of trains arriving/departing from a station in the next 2, 4 or 8 hours!
7. Get the current running status of any train including its location on the Google map
8. Train fare enquiry
9. Train seat availability enquiry (including tatkal)
10. Get schedule of special trains operated by Indian Railways
11. Get a list of rescheduled, cancelled and diverted trains
12. Get train seat layout/birth map
13. Book train tickets using mobile web
14. You can receive automatic updates as a train passes through various stations (Track your train)
15. Use homepage widgets for tracking trains or train tickets. You can even configure tracking widgets on lock screen!
16. Share your train ticket details over sms, email etc.
Some of the unique features provided by Indian Railway Guide include,
– Automatically downloads train schedule for offline access whenever you view train schedule online
– Ultra fast access to information even when you are on a low speed internet link
– Conserves battery intelligently even when automatic tracking is enabled
– Train tickets are automatically removed as they expire
– Can use multiple online rail databases (PRS or NTES, NTES access is recommended)
– Continously maintained app to ensure reliability
– Supports all trains operated by Indian Railways including passenger trains, MEMU, EMU, DMU, suburban trains, holiday special trains, MMTS, mail express trains and luxury trains.
We also provide free user support! Please contact us for any queries/feature requests.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to indian railways or irctc. This is only a tool to access publicly available information.