Indian Recipes SMART Cookbook app
Indian Recipes SMART Cookbook app has a vast offline collection of more than 1300 Indian Food Recipes. Spice up your taste buds and learn how to cook traditional Indian Food in an easy, step by step way! This Food App has quick recipes spread across major categories like Non-Vegetarian to Vegan, Vegetarian, Drinks/Beverages, Desserts, Snacks & Sweets.
All the recipes in SMART Cookbook of Indian Recipes have been organised and cataloged, so that you can easily find any recipes by Courses, Taste Buds, Cuisines, Ingredients and your Dietary needs like Gluten free, Lactose free, Seafood, Poultry & many more.
Learn the recipes of popular and delicious Indian Food like:
• Baked Paneer in Spinach with Tomato Gravy
• Chicken Tikka Masala
• Keema Samosa
• Rogan Josh
• Cheese Mushroom Omelette
• Chum Chum
• Kalmi Kebab
• Curryvaepilai Dosai
• Learn to cook indian food from various parts like South Indian Food, North Indian food, Gujarati Food, Punjabi Food etc.
• Find the List of ingredients with cooking instructions for each recipe.
• Nutritional values of recipes as well as each Ingredients.
• Use up what’s in your pantry with Cook With feature.
• 10,000+ Tips around Food, HouseHold, Remedy, Health, Kitchen & Wellness.
• Several benefits of all ingredients.
• With Filter feature, you not only get what you want but can ignore what you don’t.
• Plan your meals and get together with “Menu Planner”.
• Cook Hands Free by simply hearing ChefChili’s Instructions.
• Explore Worldwide Cuisines.
• Get Similar Indian Recipes on the basis of your choice!
• Use “Turbo Search” and shortlist with Type of Diet, Taste Buds, Ingredients, Countries and many more.
• Organize or bookmark your favorite recipes in EduBank.
•If you think something is missing, contribute it!
• Learn how to cook cakes, cheese pizza, desserts, cookie and many more.
• Pure veg recipes for Paleo and Atkins diet plan.
You might run out of hunger, but the mesmerising aroma of Indian Recipes complemented by Indian Ingredients will make you move. Learn to cook because you’ll love gulping down this food from SMART Cookbook of Indian Food Recipes.