ISS onLive Apk
ISS onLive allows you to watch realtime video of earth from International Space Station.
Notes for transmission problems from ISS: Sometimes video is not available by transmission problems. Be patient, in few minutes (sometimes hours) the transmision will return.
News version 9:
– Added secondary camera video stream (sometimes with audio!)
– Chromecast support!! Now you can see earth realtime video in your TV (only with basic support)
– Now you can choose activate automatic translation in Settings (for Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian and Spanish)
– A message is displayed when the video is temporarily unavailable.
– Correction of several bugs reported by users. Thanks!!
News version 8:
– Fix day and night layer
News version 7:
– Solved important bug in Android and some devices (crash on start)
– Added spanish translation
News version 6:
– New lateral menu
– New full map view
– New configuration settings
-keep screen on
-video only with wifi (prevents data carrier usage)
-map lock ISS
-show day/night layer
– Help only appears once and you can see it again with help option
News version 5:
– Add realtime night/day regions in map
– Better map panning and automatic return to ISS
– Smaller ads in landescape view
News version 4:
– Fix video stream
– Add rate button
News version 3:
– Resolved multiple problems/bugs
– Show ISS orbit over map
News version 2:
– Double tap for fullscreen video
– Immersive mode where available
– Better performance on rotate screen
– General optimizations
– New material design
– Android compatibility
– Be sure you are using a wifi connection because the streaming video consumes a lot of data.
About video stream:
– Black/Blue Image = International Space Station (ISS) is on the night side of the Earth.
– No Audio = Normal. There is no audio by design.