Met Office Weather Forecast Apk
The Met Office weather app gives you world-leading weather forecasts direct from the best national weather forecaster.
Know what the weather will do with the most accurate forecasts and local weather coverage from 1 hour to 7 days ahead.
– Find out where, when and how much rain will fall with the interactive rainfall radar map for the next 24 hours and past 6 hours.
– Receive weather alerts for the latest official UK National Severe Weather Warnings as soon as warnings are
issued – including snow, strong winds, ice, fog and rain forecasts.
– Get the most up-to-date and accurate global weather forecast information available for the next seven days.
– Personalise your forecasts and see how the weather could affect your day by saving multiple locations.
– View both daily and hourly forecast for your favourite locations.
– Watch the latest TV weather forecasts, updated 3 times a day.
PERSONAL, ACCURATE FORECASTS INCLUDING:
– Interactive UK rainfall radar map including both 24 hour forecast and 6 hour radar observations
– Probability of precipitation (rain, sleet, snow, hail, and drizzle)
– Actual temperature and ‘feels like’ temperature
– Official Met Office National Severe Weather Warnings
– UK national weather forecast video
– Wind speed, direction and gusts
– Sunrise and sunset times
– Pollen and air pollution forecasts
– Pollen push notifications
– Local weather forecasts unlimited locations
– The ability to change your unit settings for temperature and wind speed
– UV Index, visibility, humidity and pressure
Don’t like ads? Our app includes a £ in-app purchase to remove all advertising.
We want to hear from you. The Met Office is committed to delivering new features based on your feedback and the reviews we receive. If you love our app rate and review it in the app store. If you have any suggestions please email [email protected]
The app is designed to work on Android and above.
This app is ad-supported.
– – –
About the Met Office
The Met Office is the UK’s national weather service and a world leader in providing weather and climate services. Recognised as one of the world’s most accurate forecasters, we use more than 10 million weather observations, an advanced atmospheric model and a high performance supercomputer to create 3,000 tailored forecasts and briefings every single day. We are also responsible for the UK National Severe Weather Warning Service, mandated by Government, which aims to give advance warning of extreme weather to the public. See for more information.