My Expenses Apk
Easy to use personal finance manager: rich functionality and Open Keep track of your expenses and incomes.
– Manage them directly on your smartphone.
– Export them into a Desktop finance program like Grisbi, GnuCash, Quicken or MS Up to five accounts with transfers
– Define templates and plans for future and recurrent transactions
– Group transactions per day, week, month, year and display sums per group
– Two levels of categories (import from Grisbi XML and QIF)
– Export to QIF and CSV (MS Excel), can be automatically shared (via email, FTP, Dropbox, …)
– Import from QIF and CSV
– Password protection
– Integrated Help
– Data backup and restore
– Two themes: light and darkPlease contribute by purchasing My Expenses Contrib Key. You gain unrestricted access to the following premium features:- No ads
– Create an unlimited number of accounts (the free version is limited to five accounts);
– Create an unlimited number of plans (the free version is limited to three plans);
– Visualize the statistical distribution of transactions per category over different periods (years, months, weeks, days);
– Split up transactions to multiple categories and transfer accounts;
– Instantiate templates directly from a home screen widget;
– Print the transaction list to a PDF file;
– Define a security question for recovering a lost password;
– Attach images to transactionAdditionally, the following features are unlocked if you purchase the Extended Key:- CSV import
– Auto-backupMy Expenses requires the following permissions:
– Reading and writing the calendar: Plans for future and recurrent transactions are stored either in a special local calendar or in any other calendar you assign.
– Writing USB storage: Storage of QIF and CSV exports and backup files
– Network communication: Crash reports are automatically sent to developers unless deactivated by user in app preferences.