mySugr: Diabetes logbook app Apk
The free mySugr app is your loyal diabetes tracker for your smartphone. From now on, stay in control of your health and say goodbye to manual logging. On a daily basis, mySugr helps you control your blood sugar levels, monitor your carbs, track your insulin use and avoid hypers/hypos to make your diabetes suck less.
Data plays a key role in Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes management and mySugr simplifies the diabetic data ecosystem. It’s quick and easy to collect your daily therapy data such as meals, diet, meds, blood sugars, insulin, carbs and more. You can use mySugr as a 24-hour tracker, seeing all essential diabetic data at a glance, right on the first screen. Monitor your health and medical condition with a graph of the past day, average blood sugar, standard deviation, amount of insulin, activity levels and more. Based on five-star reviews and ratings, mySugr is the most popular diary app for diabetics in the world.
• Quick and easy logging (meals, diet, meds, carbs intake, blood glucose levels and more)
• Personalized logging screen (add, remove, and reorder fields)
• Smart, clear blood glucose level graphs
• Estimated HbA1c at a glance
• Daily, weekly, and monthly medical analysis
• Exciting challenges to achieve personal therapy goals
• Motivating feedback to help cope with Type 1 & Type 2 diabetes
• Secure tracker data backup
• Insightful data analysis
• Google Fit integration
Hypos (hypoglycemia) occur when your blood glucose level drops too low. The mySugr app provides all the information you need to avoid hypos and enjoy your life. By measuring glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c), you are able to get an overall picture of what your average blood sugar levels have been over a period of weeks/months. The higher the HbA1c, the greater the risk of developing diabetes-related complications. Logging regularly with mySugr will let you keep track of your estimated A1c, meaning no more surprises.
“Thanks to this app my Hba1c improved from to !” – User Review.
Personalize the app to suit you. Add, remove and reorder fields to fit your diabetes, making mySugr your very own. Use the photo function to learn from your carbs estimates and improve your skills, independent of which diet you are on. Accurate insulin dose calculations are simple with mySugr’s bolus calculator module (EU only).
• CGM data integration via CSV import (available in German, French and English speaking countries)
• Step data integration via Google Fit
mySugr PRO FEATURES/ADD-ONS:
• Intelligent search: locations, foods, activities, all searchable
• Bolus Calculator: for optimal dosing & IOB tracking (EU only)
• Additional report formats (PDF & Excel) for your physician
• Practical blood glucose level reminders: never forget to check and log
• Photo gallery functions: pictures say more than words
• Basal rates for pump users
• Priority support
• All challenges
• Web Importer & Analysis
The mySugr app is a daily diary tracker that removes the burden of monitoring, controlling and managing your Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes. Your medical information is just there at a glance. Stay in charge of your health, monitor your diet, manage your insulin intake, avoid hypers/hypos and be in control of your health as a diabetic, all for the price of a cup of coffee per month.
– No. 1 Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes diary app
– Most popular diabetes diary app in the world based on five-star reviews and ratings
– Winner of Germany’s “Focus Diabetes” ‘Best Apps for People with Diabetes’ award
– mySugr app is a class 1 medical device in the US and EU
We’re always working to make the mySugr app better and we need your feedback! Have a problem, criticism, question, suggestion, or praise? Get in touch with us at: