Next Stop Paris – RATP Apk
Next Stop Paris is the official app of the RATP. Fully translated into English, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese and Russian, it is designed for everyone who wants to explore Paris easily using public transport. In Paris and in the Ile de France, the RATP operates metro, rail, tramway and bus services.
Free of charge, the Next Stop Paris app provides access to a multitude of services for carefree travel around Paris using public transport and for discovering the most attractive locations in the capital: the Eiffel Tower, the musée du Louvre, the Sacré-Cœur, the Château de Versailles or even Disneyland® Paris. Most of the features are even accessible when you are offline so that you can enjoy exploring the city without using up your mobile internet allowance!
This app won the Observeur du design 2014 award.
No more folding or deciphering maps, start discovering Paris from your telephone:
– Geolocate your position so that you can find nearby cultural sites.
– Calculate your itineraries for travelling around Paris by Metro.
– Access practical information about the main tourist locations.
– View route maps of the Metro, RER and tramway lines.
– Display the streets of Paris with a map which is even accessible without an internet connection.
No network when you are in the metro or you don’t want to activate the service while travelling abroad? The Next Stop Paris app also operates in offline mode:
– Calculate your itineraries to and from Metro stations and listed tourist locations.
– Check railway routes in offline mode.
– Download the map of Paris (20 MB) free of charge before you leave and locate where you are on the map of Paris without worrying about using up your mobile internet allowance. Geolocate your position and pinpoint nearby tourist locations on the map.
– Complete information about the tourist locations, about the Metro in Paris as well as railway station and airport transfers is available in offline mode.
Travel without stress, let Next Stop Paris guide you throughout your stay in the French capital:
– Find out about the various types of tickets issued by the RATP and, using the simulator, choose the most suitable ticket for your stay.
– Plan your transfers with ease from the Paris train stations and airports thanks to the available information: maps and itineraries, public transport services (including Roissybus, Orlybus, Orlyval), timetables, fares, etc.
– Read advice and operating instructions to find your way around the Metro, together with useful phone numbers.
– “”Excuse me, where is the Metro?””, “”I would like to buy a ticket to…””. Find useful phrases translated into English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Japanese.
The following tourist lcoations are described in the app:
Notre-Dame de Paris, the Sacré-Cœur de Montmartre, the Musée du Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, the Centre Pompidou, the Musée d’Orsay, the Cité des sciences et de l’Industrie, the Chapelle de la médaille miraculeuse, the Muséum national d’histoire naturelle, the Galeries nationales du Grand Palais, the Arc de Triomphe, the Hôtel National des Invalides – Musée de l’Armée, the Musée du Quai Branly, the Musée d’Art moderne de la Ville de Paris, the Musée Grévin, the Sainte-Chapelle, the Tour Montparnasse, the Musée Rodin, the Panthéon, the Conciergerie, the Musée de l’Orangerie, Disneyland® Paris, the Domaine de Versailles, Champs sur Marne, Espace Dali, the Château de Fontainebleau and many more.
Comments, suggestions? Feel free to share your opinion of the app or your ideas for the next update by submitting comments and by voting for it on the store.