OpenVPN Connect Free
OpenVPN Connect is the official full-featured Android VPN client for the OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel VPN and OpenVPN Community, developed by OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.
– Supports Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and higher. Does NOT require a rooted device.
– Easily import .ovpn profiles from SD card, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel or via a browser link.
– Improved power management – preferences setting allows VPN to pause in a low-power state whenever screen is blanked or network is unavailable.
– Android Keychain integration – OpenVPN profiles may reference a cert/key pair in the Android keychain.
– Supports hardware-backed keystores (such as on the Nexus 7)
– Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
– Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer)
– Uses PolarSSL (not affected by Heartbleed issue)