“Pedometer” records the number of steps you have walked and displays them again along with the number of calories that you have burned, distance, walking time and speed per is easy to use. Once you push the Start button, all you have to do is hold your smartphone as you always do and walk.
Of course, it will continue to automatically record your steps even if you put it in your pocket or can view a graph with the number of steps you have walked and all other information anytime.
Let’s enjoy walking with this app!How to use
– Touch on the number of steps, burned calories, distance, walking time, or speed to display the graph with that information.
– Touch the graph to highlight information data for a specific time or date.
– Swipe to the left to see the data recorded until the previous day.
– If you want to change the look of the app, change the theme.
– In order to display the correct number of burned calories, please enter your age, gender, weight and step length accurately.
– In order to display the correct distance and speed, please enter your step length accurately.
– Some devices will not record the number of steps when they are locked. This depends exclusively on the specifications of each device and it is not a bug of the app.
– If you find errors in the number of steps recorded, please adjust the sensitivity.