Peg Puzzle Games for Kids Free Apk
“Peg Puzzle” is one of our fun kids games for toddlers, with animal puzzles for boys and girls. Get set for lots of laughter and fun with beautiful graphics, high-quality sound effects, 9 wildly different backgrounds and many puzzles to solve.
In this free trial version 6 of the levels are available – Unlock or get the PRO version to play all 9!
In these relaxing and easy puzzles for kids each character is cheerfully animated with multiple cute sound effects. As soon as you place a character your toddler can freely move it around as you like – why not play this educational game together with your toddlers and make up little short stories about all the animals?
With lots of puzzles to choose from, which one will become your child’s favorite? The farm with cute animals, the Caribbean pirates, the jungle waterhole, the red planet, or the fairytale land with a princess and a dragon? Winter wonderland with Santa Claus and a Christmas tree? Don’t forget to try the random level, where your toddler never know what animals you will get. Dinosaurs in the jungle? Aliens in fairy land? Elephants in space? It is simply one of the best games for toddlers.
Parental guidance information:
– Suggested age group is toddlers aged 2, 3 or 4, depending on previous touchscreen game experience.
– This toddler learning game encourages basic manipulation skills (drag and drop, touch), problemsolving skills (solving puzzles) and imaginative play (using it as magic stickers).
– Collaborative play is encouraged. After solving a puzzle, take a moment to use the animals in the game as magic stickers and play with your toddler, learning basic spatial concepts or just having fun! How you use it for learning will vary with your kids age and abilities.
– Great games for kids with autism of any age – multiple random layouts for each jigsaw puzzle prevents toddlers and children from memorising piece locations.
Check out our other fun games and educational apps for toddlers!
– Installs to SD card if available.
– Anonymous usage statistics are collected via Google Analytics, hence the requirement for Internet access. We do this only to improve the game experience of future versions. The only statistic collected is the number of times each level is played (we take kids privacy seriously)
Music: Kevin MacLeod