PrintHand Mobile Print app
Print directly from your phone or tablet via WiFi, Bluetooth or USB cable without a computer. Direct mobile scanning is available for selected multifunction printers.
Note: PrintHand app is NOT FREE. In order to print real pages, you’ll need to upgrade to Premium Mode by making in-app purchase. We recommend printing test page prior to upgrade.
Using PrintHand you can print the following content:
– Office documents, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF;
– Text files and other popular file types;
– Photos and images;
– Web pages, emails and attachments;
– Google Drive content;
– Call logs, SMS & MMS (if your mobile device supports these features – has a cell module);
– Events from Calendar app;
– Facebook albums;
– Files from Dropbox;
– Files from Box;
– Files from OneDrive;
– Files from Creative Cloud;
– Files from SugarSync;
– Notes from Evernote;
– Content shared from other apps.
Print to Mac or Windows shared printers, Workgroup, Domain and Active Directory. Print directly via USB cable from Android and above. Print to Google Cloud. Share the printer with our free software for Mac and PC from , and print to any printer as long as you can print from the computer.
You can print via:
– Wi-Fi (using a Wi-Fi Direct printer or using a Wi-Fi router as a middle man);
– USB if USB OTG is fully supported by your device and it has Android + installed. Please note that some of the mobile devices are unable to communicate with a printer properly even if USB Host mode is supported. This happens due to specific electrical design of the USB port. Sadly in such case the app is not likely to work properly.
– PC or Mac (if your printer is shared using PrintHand desktop client or standard tools of your computer’s OS);
– Google Cloud Print;
Here is the list of printers supported by PrintHand app:
Aslo here is the list of supported portable printers:
Please make sure that your printer is supported.
Our Printer Setup Wizard will detect your printers automatically, and guide through the configuration process if needed. In a few clicks you’ll be able to print.
You can now scan documents directly from the selected multifunction printers to your device. This feature is available in beta mode, please contact support@ for details. List of supported devices available at
You can try to print test page in our free app, but for unlimited printing you have to purchase premium app or make in-app purchase in free app.
Have a good print!