SMS from Android 4.4 Apk
SMS from Android has free Caller ID. Caller ID will show call information during/after calls – even for contacts that are not in your phone book. Enable, disable or configure Caller ID at any time in the settings menu.
Please test the app to make sure it can send and receive messages – MMS – correctly before relying on it!
This is the stock messaging (SMS & MMS) app from Android !
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH SENDING MMS:
Please go to the app Settings -> MMS Setup and check for the information under Operator.
1) If there is no MMS Setup option on Settings, please update the app here.
2) If there is no information under Operator, please wait until our next update.
3) If the Operator selected is N/A or a wrong one, please click on it to select a most suitable option.
Notice that you need a SIM card with active mobile data in order to send or receive MMS. If you have that but still have problems with MMS, please contact your operator.
If you still have any problems then please contact us.
* Contact photos may not sync properly.
* Widget “Show more conversations” button does nothing currently.
* SMS notifications might be unreliable.
Intelligent Caller ID functionality added. Caller ID now helps you identify callers – even the ones not in your contact list. This feature is optional and you can adjust or disable Caller ID at any time in the settings menu.