Scan your VIN with the built in Barcode Scanner and VIN Decoder, then view the VIN details. Share your VIN details through email, text, or through a custom URL! You can also view VIN History and see date added along with exact location where the VIN was scanned. Export your data to CSV.
Get Kelley Blue Book and Vehicle Values! Great for Wholesale purchasing and auctions, or just buying used cars, trade ins, trade-in, and certified pre-owned vehicles!
NEW – Built in OBDII Bluetooth Scanner allows you to read PIDs, Engine Codes, Trouble Codes, and VIN! If a VIN is recognized it will allow you to import VIN into Garage! Just need a cheap ($10) OBDII Bluetooth Device available on Amazon and you are ready to go!
NEW – Now scan a VIN Number using the built in Text Recognition technology (OCR)!! If the VIN Number is clean, clear, and legible in good lighting then there is a high probability that you will be able to decode the VIN just by holding the camera up to the VIN Number in the windshield!!
OBD 2 Engine Code Decoder will take any OBD2 Engine Code and tell you the meaning of the code – for all vehicle makes! Works without an internet connection.
Vehicle History Reports are available for $ from See the Car’s Vehicle History including Title Records, Junk Records, Salvage Records, Insurance Records, Theft Records, Collision Records, and more. Stay informed on either Your Car’s or a Used Car’s History.
Now includes CARFAXⓇ Dealer Reports!
– FREE! (3 VIN Decodes FREE included, no sign up needed)
– Decode ALL VINs including but not limited to Ford, Nissan, Honda, Toyota, Dodge, PSA Peugeot Citroen, Fiat, Chrysler, Hyundai, Kia, General Motors, Volkswagen, Chevrolet, Harley Davidson, GMC, VAG, GM, Porsche and BMW
– New! Harley-Davidson VIN Decoder included!
– Expansive VIN details
– Vehicle Maintenance, Recalls, Options, NHTSA Bulletins, Specs, Details, Colors, and Value
– OBDII Engine Code Decoder – Decodes OBDII for all Makes and Generic OBDII codes
– Vehicle History Report Available
– Integrated VIN Barcode Scanner
– Take Photos and Notes of Vehicle, Save and View for Later
– History of previously scanned VINs
– Share VIN(s) through URL
– Download VIN information as CSV to view in Excel
– View previously scanned VINs on a map to see where you scanned them using GPS tracking